Native Education & Training College
Of Business, Healthcare,
Human Services & Technology
147 McIntyre St. W., Suite 101, North Bay, ON P1B 2Y5
Toll Free: 1.800.267.2577 Fax: 705.497.7839
There are many risks associated with erecting and stabilizing a scaffold, and this requires advanced technical knowledge and flawless work management. Through this online training, the worker will be informed about the safe work practices associated with the use of scaffolding.
Any worker who is likely to work on scaffolding.
• Identify the main types of supported scaffolds
• List the risks associated with working on or near scaffolding
• List the main causes of scaffold injuries
• List scaffold training requirements
• List important safety regulations
• Identify and describe safe principles of supported scaffold assembly
• Describe safe work practices on supported scaffolds
• Describe fall prevention and protection for working on scaffolds
Course Content/ Educational Approach
Training based on high-quality, realistic 3D simulations that allow learners to clearly visualize risk situations and applicable solutions. Many interactions are included throughout the course to ensure the learners’ participation and understanding.
Duration: 45 minutes
Evaluation: Built-in exam
Passing Score: 85%
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.
This training is recognized by the following client corporations:
ArcelorMittal Long Products Canada
Elkem Métal Canada Inc.
Glencore – Mine Raglan
Quebec Iron Ore inc. (Minerai de fer Québec inc.)