Sexual Violence Complaint Policy and Procedures
Download our Sexual Violence Policy here. (PDF file)
Code of Conduct, Academic and Student Expulsion Policies
Download our Proctor Form here (PDF file).
Students may access their online program and course materials through our Learning Management System (LMS) called eLeaP. To access this course on our learning management system you will need access to the Internet and a supported Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome).
Assignments, activities, lectures, and quizzes are available for download in each lesson. The download section is located at the bottom of each lesson’s content page. All complete work is to be submitted as an attachment via email to Native Education & Training Colleges Grading Centre. Send all complete to email@example.com.
Logging In For the First Time
- Go to https://nativeeducationtrainingcollege.2leap.com
- Enter your current email as your username
- Enter the password you recieved by email and click the log in button
Note: If you did not see an email from the college providing you with your account information, please check your junk mail folder.
Having Trouble Logging In?
Contact Technical Support Services:
Telephone: 1-800-267-2577 Ext. 2
Need to Transfer Academic Credits?
Find out how with resources from this site: http://www.ontransfer.ca/
- Northern Nishnawbe Education Council
- Aboriginal Bursaries
- Your Community’s Post-Secondary Education Department
- Your Community’s Employment & Training Department
- Local Friendship Center’s Employment & Training
- Metis Nation of Ontario Employment & Training
- Aboriginal Scholarships
- Native Women’s Association of Canada
- Employment & Training Funding for Indigenous Students Across Canada: Indigenous Agreement Holders. Indigenous agreement holders deliver Indigenous labour market programs through an extensive network of service points across Canada. https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/indigenous/agreement-holders.html
Use the Indiginous Bursaries Search Tool to search more than 750 bursaries, scholarships and incentives across Canada, aimed at Indigenous students.
The Second Career program assists individuals of all ages who are unemployed and have been recently laid-off to access training.
Second Career provides laid-off workers with Skills training to help them find jobs in high-demand occupations in Ontario, and financial support.