- Grade 12 or OSSD Equivalent
- Mature Student with Wonderlic SLE min. cut score minimum 14 on test
- Bring your own device (BYOD): As a student in this on-campus program, you will require a mobile computing device that meets specifications outline by your program
Delivery Mode: Online
Textbook: Substance Abuse Counseling, 6th Edition Nelson Publishing 2019
Course Fees: $485.00 (with eTextbook)
Other Compulsory Fees: Inclusive
Additional Cost: Textbook $175.00 (Hard Copy)
Course Hours: 60 Hours
Course Intake: Every Monday
Department: PT – Continuing Education
In this subject, students will explore the essential framework for developing and implementing new substance user programs, modifying existing programs to respond to identified needs and evaluating the outcomes of new or revised programs.
North Bay Campus or Online – www.nativetc.com
Implementing existing programs; developing and implementing new substance use programs, modifying existing programs to respond to identified needs and evaluating the outcomes of new or revised programs
Explains in general terms what is meant by needs assessment, program development, implementation, and evaluation.
Explains in general terms the rationale for each of these four components and their relationship.
Supports others in their needs assessment, program development, implementation, and evaluation efforts.
Gathers information or assists in information gathering for reports and research, including evaluation, by:
- Ordering or compiling data-based reports
- Conducting telephone surveys
- Entering or manipulating survey data