Native Education & Training College
Of Business, Healthcare,
Human Services & Technology
147 McIntyre St. W., Suite 101, North Bay, ON P1B 2Y5
Toll Free: 1.800.267.2577 Fax: 705.497.7839
Isolation theory training
Isolation theory training required for both personal lock holders and isolation officers every two (2) years.
· Apply the IOC isolation process
· Explain the roles of personal lock holder and isolation officer
· Identify various dangerous energy sources
· Identify various dangerous energy substances
· Use of out of service tags correctly
· Use commissioning or testing live works tags correctly
Course Content/ Educational Approach
Interactive e-learning presentation
Duration: 30 minutes
Evaluation: Built-in exam
Passing Score: 80%
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.
This training is recognized by the following client corporations: