Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Your participants will begin the process of becoming trainers themselves, and understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied.
The Train-the-Trainer workshop will offer various types of trainer’s tools to create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more. Skills such as facilitating, creating a needs analyses, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics, will give your trainees what they need to become a trainer themselves.
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics