Accountability helps to ensure that every employee will take responsibility for their performance and behaviors and continue to manage this responsibility. When we implement goals and communicate with one another, we can achieve powerful results. Building an accountable workplace requires strong teamwork and collaboration. Every team member must have a strong understanding of the values of the company and recognize the importance of their dedication, to attain success.
This course will provide you with informative tools and practical strategies that can be used to help empower the team to work towards achieving the benefits of accountability. Accountable employees will fuel performance and productivity and generate an enhanced workplace.
- Define accountability and personal accountability
- Differentiate between ownership and accountability
- Use feedback as a tool to enhance performance
- Understand the barriers of workplace accountability
- Focus on building accountability leadership
- Effectively set SMART goals
- Identify the components of the cycle of accountability
- Work towards achieving the benefits of accountability