Native Education & Training College
Of Business, Healthcare,
Human Services & Technology
147 McIntyre St. W., Suite 101, North Bay, ON P1B 2Y5
Toll Free: 1.800.267.2577 Fax: 705.497.7839
This course presents the different operations of the Wharf Area and the applicable safety measures.
All contractor employees accessing one of the Wharf area.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Identify the key areas within the Wharf area
• Describe the critical risks and their controls in these areas
• Explain the Wharf area process overview
• Identify the key equipment
• List the safety rules followed in the Wharf area
• Identify the area-specific personal protective equipment (PPE)
Course Content/ Educational Approach
Interactive e-learning presentation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Evaluation: Built-in exam
Passing Score: 100%
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.
This training is recognized by the following client corporations:
Rio Tinto BC Works, Atlantic Operations, Aluminium