Native Education & Training College
Of Business, Healthcare,
Human Services & Technology
147 McIntyre St. W., Suite 101, North Bay, ON P1B 2Y5
Toll Free: 1.800.267.2577 Fax: 705.497.7839
Personal Protective Equipment
We regularly hear about a person who loses his sight, hearing, a finger, toes or even worse, their life, just to save a few seconds of work. Yes, sometimes it may be uncomfortable or annoying, but wearing a personal protective equipment (PPE) is definitely better than these types of consequences. This online training deals with head, eye, ear, hand and other body parts protection.
Any worker who wears personal protective equipment.
• Identify various types of personal protective equipment
• State the intended purpose for different types of personal protective equipment
• Describe specific personal protective equipment required for certain work conditions and hazards
• Identify appropriate personal protective equipment for a given environment or task
• Differentiate between subclasses of a given type of personal protective equipment and define their limits of protection
Course Content/ Educational Approach
Training based on high-quality, realistic 3D simulations that allow learners to clearly visualize risk situations and applicable solutions. Many interactions are included throughout the course to ensure the learners’ participation and understanding.
Duration: 40 minutes
Evaluation: Built-in exam
Passing Score: 85%
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.
This training is recognized by the following client corporations:
ArcelorMittal Long Products Canada
Elkem Métal Canada Inc.
Quebec Iron Ore inc. (Minerai de fer Québec inc.)