Native Education & Training College
Of Business, Healthcare,
Human Services & Technology
147 McIntyre St. W., Suite 101, North Bay, ON P1B 2Y5
Toll Free: 1.800.267.2577 Fax: 705.497.7839
To provide guidance and knowledge about hot work fire safety to IOC employees and contractors required to conduct hot work at IOC.
IOC employees and contractors required to conduct hot work at IOC.
· Define hot work
· Explain hazards and risks associated with hot work
· Identify types of work areas associated with hot work
· Explain the hot work permit process
· Explain training requirements for hot work
· Identify regulations applying to hot work
· Explain responsibilities of fire watch personnel
· Explain responsibilities for hot work in confined spaces
Course Content/ Educational Approach
Interactive e-learning presentation
Duration: 30 minutes
Evaluation: Built-in exam
Passing Score: 80%
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.
This training is recognized by the following client corporations: