We live in a knowledge-based society, and the more critically we think, the better our knowledge will be. Critical thinking provides the skills to analyze and evaluate information so we are able to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision, and minimizes damages if a mistake does occur.
Critical Thinking will help you be a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudice and bias, and will provide you with a better understanding of your environment. This workshop will provide you with the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. It will lead you to be more productive in your career, and provide you with a great skill to use in your everyday life.
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities