Program Title: Home Inspection
Program Length: 3 Semesters (1 year)
Program Availability: Full-time or Part-time
Offered: This program is available starting every Monday.
Home Inspection Course
Each of the 10 courses includes:
- Richly illustrated textbooks and instructional material
- 30 hours of webinars and interactive tutoring from live instructors provide an opportunity to ask questions and interact with experts in the field
- Online case studies and interactive exercises designed to bring the subject matter to life and get you involved
- Interactive online quizzes that help you track your progress
- Practical field exercises that allow you to apply your knowledge
- Inspection procedures that serve as your roadmap going forward
- Instructors that are available by phone or email for help when you need it
This is not an introductory or overview program. It is a thorough and complete education in all areas of the home inspection field. When you graduate, you will have the knowledge you need and the confidence to show you can be among the best! Read the full Home Inspection Course Outline.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED); OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program).
Call the Admissions Office at 1 (800) 267-2577 for more details. Academic prerequisites for this program may be obtained free of charge through Academic Upgrading.
Program intake – Apply to this program by visiting our Registration page. If you are entering into this program as a mature student please attach your resume when submitting your registration information online.
Every attempt is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided on our website. The College reserves the right to modify any course, program, curriculum, fee, timetable, or campus location at any time.
Register for this course.
Fees & Expenses
Fees Apply for this Academic Year.
- Registration: $100.00
- Textbooks: $1025.00
- Shipping: $61.00
- Tuition: $3,999.00
Total Tuition & Fees: $5,185.00